Saturday, November 1, 2008

THANKFUL FOR YOU ! DAY # 1

I'VE got so much to be THANKFUL FOR. I have a great family who sticks together through anything and is always there in the good times and bad! Not a lot people have a FAMILY AS WONDERFUL AS MINE . I'M SO THANKFUL !!
THANK YOU!
Give thanks to the Lord because he is good.
Psalm 136:1
TO MY AUNTS AND UNCLES, THANKS FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. I HATE THAT UNCLE RANDY IS MISSING FROM THIS PIC.




To all my cousins THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE. I don't get to see you as much as I would like. But I'M THANKFUL FOR THE TIME WE SHARE.




THANKFUL FOR A GREAT DAY . Robin and Nelsie I love when you get to come in to see us. We have a great time shopping, staying up for hours in the night talking.







I HAVE SO MUCH I CAN THANK GOD FOR MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, AND SO MUCH MORE.
















1 comment:

Meghann said...

that is such a good pic of all of us!