Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MEET CHAPEE !

I would like to introduce myself. I'm Chapee( aka: Melissa Cox ) the mascot for Sharps Chapel Elem School. The P.T.O. had a fall carnival this past weekend to raise money for the school. Bryan Shoffner the Principal (aka: one of Jimmy's best friends ) ask me to dress up so the kids could have their pictures made. And guess who has a new job. I will be preforming in tomorrow nights game against Luttrell. And next week in the county tournament . I will be dancing with the cheerleaders to Michael Jackson's Beat It. Hope and Pray that I don't screw up. Surely all the cheering I've done in my younger days will pay off.




Jennah and Jaiden had no idea that it was me under the costume. I had to make them get this picture made with me.




This is Edward Berry a great friend of ours, and also my pretend husband two years in a row in our Christmas play at church. As you can see Jimmy helped in the Haunted Forrest. I think the Men had more fun than the kids scaring people.







Ms. Jimmie had the fishing game in her room.







The famous Jail.


Stay tuned for more Chapee in the next couple of weeks. I'm very blessed with a job that allows me to be off to be with my kids, and help volunteer at their school. We live in a great community. I thank GOD everyday that my kids go to a great school.






5 comments:

Monica said...

I LOVE CHAPEE and YOU!!!

Nelsie said...

I am completely cracking up!!! Good luck with your new gig! I miss you guys and wish that I could be there! And Melissa, you do have a very great life and one that I am glad you are so grateful for....

Meghann said...

WOW that is hilarious! Your girls are so lucky to have such a good mommy! have fun dancing!!!

The Trents said...

I bet cheering all those years ago, you never dreamed you would now be the mascot. LOL!!!!

Robin Cox said...

That Chappee has a tough look on its face. I'm sure you will do a good job. Will there be video?
Aunt Robbie