Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hot Shots Big Kick Off !

Wow ! What a great kick off to our season my softball team had this past weekend . We had our 1st tournament as a new team. My girls have not played in this league before, some have played for me for the past 2 years in co-ed t-ball. But what can I say WE ROCK!! We still need some practice but I think this team is the BEST yet.
We caused a major upset for these trophies. But hey that's why were the HOT SHOTS!
3 RD PLACE!!
ONE... TWO... THREE... HOT SHOTS !!


Here's Jennah getting her trophy, she done a great job at 2nd base.






Jaiden of course loves it. She done a great job as pitcher.






Taking a little break in between games .







Jaiden at bat !






Jennah on-deck !





What a dugout !!






I would like to Thank all my parents and kids for hanging out all weekend for our games. I know its not easy spending all your time at the ballpark . Some of my best memories playing softball are at the park where my team plays.


ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR TOLLIVER'S MARKET & DELI MARATHON.



1 comment:

Monica said...

GO HOT SHOT JENNAH AND HOT SHOT JAIDEN!!!