Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snow Day !

We sooooo glad it finally snowed the girls didn't go to school all week. I can't remember that I ever got to sled like this. This is the new and improved way. Lets just say we put Jimmy's new 4-wheeler to good use.
This Jennah with our snow-girl HANNAH MONTANA -aka MILEY

Cody just followed use around because we gave him some carrots that we didn't use for our snow-girl.



I love this picture of Jimmy & the girls with one of our ponds in the background.



Here's the finished snow-girl.





See what I mean this is just to easy. The girls had a blast I think it was just as much fun for ME and JIMMY too.





COCOA followed the 4-wheeler the whole time the girls tried to get her to sled but she wasn't haven it . Back when I was little girl if you wanted to sled down a big hill you had walk up it and then sled down when you caught your breath . But as you can see the girls didn't have to experience that . At least not yet anyway.






Jimmy putting the sled back together were the girls took a little trip off the side.




WHAT A GREAT WEEK TO PLAY IN THE SNOW! HOPE EVERYONE HAD AS MUCH FUN AS WE DID.






No comments: