Monday, December 8, 2008

Who needs Martha !

Who needs Martha Stewart when you got the Chandler family. Just wanted everyone to know who fixed all the backdrops and also the great photographer Rusty . That it was so fun taking photos with your family there so they could say either (YES ! THAT LOOKS GOOD OR NO NOT SO GOOD ). THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CD TOO. HERE'S SOME OF MY FAVORITES. OH YES! I FORGOT TO SAY: CHRISTMAS CARDS ARE IN THE MAIL!!
THANKS TO SUMMER'S POP FOR SLEIGH ! I'M SURE HE WAS WATCHING US FROM UP ABOVE. I'M JUST ABOUT POSITIVE HE HAD A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE KNOWING THAT ADDIE GOT TO HAVE HER FIRST CHRISTMAS PICTURES MADE IN IT.


TWO OF A KIND


NANA AND HER GIRLS



GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS



THANKS TO A WONDERFUL FAMILY !!



2 comments:

The Pickels said...

Thanks for the little cry! I guess they are good for you every now and then!

Nelsie said...

Great Pictures!!! I miss you guys!