Monday, October 6, 2008

HAY, HAY,HAY !

This is our second cut this year. Jimmy & Kim cut & raked it, then Aaron our brother in law helped them hall. I normally drive for them, but this hill is to steep. So I took pics instead. Here's a few of my favorites. I don't know how this pic got this way?
Finally done loading.

Always support "BIG BLUE NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE DOING " I love this pic of Jimmy he is such a hard worker. Notice he is wearing blue & white gloves too.

Meet our little helpers, Carson,Connor, Jaiden,Carter & Jennah.

I LOVE THIS ONE !! One, Two,Three Jump JENNAH !

HAY, HAY, HAY !








1 comment:

Robin Cox said...

Hay, hay, hay, it looks like from the first picture that you've learned how to clone tractors, wagons and workers. Looks like your cows will have plenty to eat this winter.
Aunt Robbie