Monday, September 29, 2008

Growing Up Country Girls !

It's time for Sassy to realize she's a Cow and not a Human.
Although she still gets one bottle a day. She's eating more feed.

And yes! THEY REALLY DO THIS .
" THIS IS JAIDEN'S STATEMENT ON HER SHIRT, LOOK VERY CLOSELY BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH."

OUR SASSY ! She's a big girl now. She jumped threw the fence the first time we let her go. So she's came a long way. She ran into the electric fence a couple of times after us but, she is doing great staying in the field.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart. colossians3:23
Whatever I do, I will give it my best, And then I'll trust God to take care of the rest.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Love the blog and you and my baby girls!!

Meghann said...

What great memories your girls will have of growig up!

Robin Cox said...

You'll have to get Jimmy or Linda to tell you about Lucky. He was a calf that thought he was a dog. If they won't tell you the story, I will.